#1 Rated Lashes in Our Collection!
- Made with Hi-Flex DuraBands to ensure long-lasting wear.
Made with Hi-Flex DuraBands to ensure long-lasting wear.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Pour hot water into a small container. Add a few drops of makeup remover
- Submerge your lashes for up to 1 minute.
- Remove lashes and use a pair of tweezers GENTLY to pull off any remaining glue from the lash band.
- Rinse the lashes with warm water.
- Pat dry the lashes on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- For best results, place the lashes in their original container and allow them to air dry.
- Use our LASH BRUSH to brush them out.
- ALL DONE. Repeat steps as needed.
Our lashes are known for their incredible long-lasting wear With the proper care, they can be used up to 30x. Below are some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your lashes:
- Use tweezers to remove excess glue from the band after each wear.
- Always remember to store them in their original case after each use. This will help maintain their shape.
- Avoid MASCARA.IF mascara is necessary, apply a thin layer only to your natural lashes before application.
- Avoid any oil or oil-based products on the lash band.
- If your lashes seem to be losing shape, you can gently wiggle both ends back and forth to restore the natural shape.